- Assist Head Chef in pastry preparation, production and presentation activities.
- Report to Pastry Chef about kitchen and storage equipment repairs, maintenances and malfunctions.
- Ensure that chefs are groomed and dressed in proper uniforms.
- Adhere to sanitation, cleanliness, health and safety regulations.
- Ensure kitchen equipment and supplies are maintained clean and sanitized.
- Develop new menus and test new recipes.
- Oversee buffets, special menus and catering for party.
- Monitor and control food and labor costs within the allotted budgets.
- Manage pastry station for optimum production and quality.
- Set daily priorities and inform changes in assignment that may arise anytime.
- Interact with guests, get their feedback and record their complaints.
- Create cooperative work environment, supervise and direct training sessions
- 2 years in the same position
- 5 years experience in Culinary
- 3 years experience working in a 5 star luxury hotel
- Salary: 7000 QAR
- Housing allowance : 6500 QAR
- Transportation allowance : 1250 QAR
- Single status
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Contact Person: Divergent Link
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org